Happy Birthday Dallin!
Dallin Brandon Stewart turned 1 on February 28th! My one year old! What a cutie.
Dallin likes to show that he is "sooooooo big." And he is! Big and tall for his age, and with his full head of hair, he is often mistaken for older. He is learning to walk and talk, but he likes to be cautious and careful about all of that. I think he's taken up to 9 steps and says "mama" "dada" "uh-oh" "ba" (for bottle) "boo(k)" and "nah nah" - which stands for ni-night, or no no.
Dallin LOVED his blueberry muffin with one candle. He kept looking at me with this look in his eye like he was thinking "are you SURE this is all for me?"
My favorite thing about Dallin is that he's got personality!!! This boy entered the world with spunk. He loves to laugh and make others laugh with his pretend sneezes, quick movements, and funny sounds. He doesn't take to being bugged very well. It's so funny! If he's tired and I try to kiss him - he's been known to attack. And when Ashley comes up and sings or talks loud in his face he freaks out, yells a bit, and pops her head a few times! Where did he learn that?!
He loved these pink glasses Ashley dug out of her toy bin. He thought he was really funny, so he kept them on for a while!
I just love my little boy! He is so much fun to be around. I love to watch him discover life and all it has to offer. What a perfect little boy!
16 comments:
I forgot how close their birthdays are to eachother! Looks like you guys had fun! Heather, I LOVE that picture of you with the dark hair. I haven't ever seen you like that - HOT!! Hehehe
Hi Heather!! I am so happy you have a blog! I can not believe how big Ashley is! Adalyn will turn 4 in 2 weeks and it is all we hear about. Both your kids are so cute! our blog is http://adammeganmckee.blogspot.com/
Hope we can keep in better touch.
yippie for blogs! I can't believe how old Ashley is now... 4. Wasn't she just born?!? Anyway, we are excited to see you up here in April. Love you!
Emily
Happy Birthday Dallin! I can't believe he's already one ... I feel like I was just at your apartment the other day, seeing him as a newborn. I love those cheeks!
Hello Brandon and Heather! Thanks for sending us the link to your blog, we're excited to keep up with your adorable family this way. We can't wait to see you all up here next month!
Hello!! How are you guys? I found your blog through Nicole Clawson. She and I went to high school together.
Hope you guys are well.
Much love,
Mary (Stewart) Porter
So excited that you have a blog! Hope you dont mind me checking it out. Where are you guys living now?! Lets keep in touch! Oh and your kids are adorable with some amazing cheeks! Oh and the haircut WOW!!! That is huge for you and I love it!
So fun to see that you have a blog! Your kids are adorable!
I just saw that you have a blog!!! YAY! I LOVE it! Your kids are adorable!
Welcome to the wonderful world where our wives can fulfill their creative blogging needs. I'll be looking forward to seeing all of your family updates on your blog. Our blog link is found on Julie's blog. Our blog is private so just email me (devstew1@gmail.com) your email so I can add you to our list. Hope to hear from ya.
Devin Stewart and family
Holy Cow!! Insanely cute pictures! I can't believe how big Ashley is, and Dallin is ADORABLE!! We're so sad you guys couldn't make it over conference weekend. We will have to plan another trip. We MISS you guys!!
You guys are adorable. I love your cute little kids! :)
Hey Brandon & Heather! I'm so happy you guys have a blog so we can feel a little more "in touch"! I can't believe how big your kids are getting, and they are so cute! I hope all is going well for you guys! ~Lisa
I'm still waiting! :) I don't mean to pester you... but do you know that blog watching is what I've starting doing faithfully every day! It passes the time really fantastically. If only my sister would post something. I check it every day... but to no avail. Someday. She will post someday. :)
HEY HEATHER!!!!!! What's up! It's been a LONG time!!! I see that it's been a while since your last post...so I guess your kids are a year and half older than this but...ohhh they are cute! I hope you get this!!!! Check out our blog!
love this pict!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/dekorasi-pernikahan-sederhana-dan-murah/
Post a Comment