The Stewart blog has FINALLY arrived!!
So I'm finally starting a blog! Here are some pictures from this past year...a whole bunch of them! After trying to post all of this once, accidentally deleting it all, then trying again, I don't think I'm going to worry about any chronological order for the pictures. Enjoy!
Heather.
My brother Matt left on his mission to Nashville Tennessee February 4th. We miss him!
Dallin's 1st real boy haircut. (Although we've buzzed his hair a few times already)
I still kind of miss this hair.

7 comments:
I love love love the pictures! The kiddos are so cute, and I just can't believe they are so grown up! I am so glad you joined the blogger land, and you won't regret all the hours spent, haha :) Love ya!
YEA!!!! I'm so glad we can finally watch all the goings-on of the Stewarts! :) Is that really your hair? Did you just cut/color it? It looks HOT!!! I love it! And I can't believe how much Ashley and Dallin have grown - they're so cute! We miss you guys ... when are you moving back?? ;)
So good to see you on here! You guys are the cutest family ever. Love to see that you're doing well :)
Hi Guys! Your kids are adorable!! I can't believe how big they are. I'm so happy you started a blog cuz I was dying to see pics of your kids. We'll have to chat on the phone one of these days soon! :) It was so fun seeing you at my wedding. We live in Northern CA now but when we visit Orange County again we'll have to get some friends together. It's almost 10 years since we graduated so that means there's supposed to be a 10 year reunion. Brandon, are you ready to plan it :)
I am so excited that you have a blog! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! Wow! They are such cuties. And oh my goodness -- your hair! I LOVE it! You look awesome! Like a movie star! I am glad you guys are doing well!
those are the prettiest pictures of heather and ashley in yellow. love them. i'm so excited you guys have a blog!
I found your blog from Aly's and I can't believe how adorable your little family is!! I miss you guys and I hope you are doing great! My blog is: www.dannyandmorgan.blogspot.com
Have a great day!
xoxox
morgs
Post a Comment